The Convenience of Invisalign® and Invisalign® Teen
Why Over One Million Patients Have Used Invisalign®
- Invisalign® works with your schedule. There is minimal time required in our office for treatment as there are no wires and brackets to fix.
- You can keep up with your traditional oral health routine. Traditional braces often cause tooth decay around the brackets because it’s hard to floss and brush, especially between teeth. Invisalign® allows you to completely remove your aligners for easy and thorough cleaning.
- You can occasionally remove them to enjoy a special night out. Life happens, and you want to have the chance to look your best when you need it!
- You can eat or drink whatever you would like. With Invisalign®, there is no risk of breakage or loosening of wires while you are enjoying crunchy or sticky foods. No stress at meal and snack times.
- You can feel like yourself. No need to hide your smile or worry that food is caught in your braces. With Invisalign®, you can feel confident in knowing that you look good and that your breath is fresh.
- You can see what your teeth will look like before you even begin. With Invisalign® advanced 3D imaging computer technology, you can get a sneak peek at what your teeth will look like during each phase of treatment, all the way to the final dazzling result!
- It’s comfortable. Aligners are made of smooth plastic that is custom made for your teeth. There is no risk of poking, bleeding, or irritation when you participate in sports or play a musical instrument.
- Invisalign® is affordable and may be covered by your dental insurance.
Invisalign® has all of these advantages for the same cost as traditional braces! Call us at Orthodontics: Patrick P Chen, DDS, PA Phone Number 972-312-0570 to set up your Invisalign® consultation.